Resources for Lawyers
- For court and Bar announcements, alerts and changes caused by the coronavirus, visit floridabar.org/covid19.
- The Florida Supreme Court has established an emergency web page where members can find a list of trial courts’ emergency directives and websites, and information about court operations from Florida’s District Courts of Appeal.
- The Florida Bar Business Law Section has a COVID-19 Pandemic Recovery Task Force
- Florida Attorneys Counseling on Evictions (FACE) initiative
Legal Aid and Resources for the Public
- Legal Questions
- Pose a legal question to a panel of volunteer lawyers: Florida Free Legal Answers
- More resources from Florida Free Civil Legal Answers
- Contact your local legal aid office. Offices listed by county.
- Florida Online Eviction Tool
- Renters’ rights
- Landlord/Tenant Law in Florida
- If you are tenant needing eviction legal assistance, apply online here: https://floi.legalserver.org/modules/matter/extern_intake.php?pid=38&h=757e8c
- Legal Resources Guide from Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County
- Florida Courts Help website
- Key Legal Information for Florida Healthcare Workers from Baker McKenzie
- Children aging out of foster care
- The Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO): visit Floridajobs.org
- The Florida Department of Health is your contact for COVID-19 concerns.