100% of your gift goes toward emergency disaster legal assistance.
There will be a substantial increase in civil legal needs related to COVID-19.
More Floridians than ever before will need a lawyer's help with housing, reemployment, insurance and domestic violence cases in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Civil legal aid programs provide critical resources like:
- securing reemployment and other benefits;
- dealing with life and medical insurance claims;
- addressing issues with foster care and education;
- creating wills and other important legal documents;
- handling consumer protection matters, remedies and procedures; and
- preventing foreclosure and resolving landlord/tenant problems